- Consolidation and preparation of Global R&D Water care Budget and Expected over the different locations.
- Ensure reporting according group standards (Accounting Manual).
- Analyze results in comparison with target and propose corrective actions.
- Ensure the monthly and yearly closing process and reporting (AC, EA, BQ, Year End Closing) according Global R&D Budget and local legal requirements.
- Manage invoice approval flow for all Global R&D Food Preparation, both for Regional resources (Central Development, Platforms, Labs, Product Maintenance) and Global resources (Global Technologies, Advanced Development) in the different locations (in coordination with GSSO).
- Manage asset and accrual accounting according local legal requirements.
- Ensure appropriate cost allocations (from local areas/ to Global).
- Ensure information flow to PEC team (Brussels) / R&D Cooking Europe Controller.
- Ensure local cost centers' compliance with PEC sub ledger structure.
- Support preparation of relevant (product) IRs according to group standards for R&D costs.
- Preparation of asset (e.g. Lab equipment) IRs within the development area.
- Ensure follow up of R&D investments at CP‘s on actual basis for Platform/Technology/Advanced Development Projects.
- AC44, BQ reports to Brussels for R&D.
- Support planning of resources within R&D Food Preparation.
- Follow up of manning reports (BU, EA, AC).
- Co-ordination of tangible capex preparation for BU-EA and AC follow up (accuracy)
- Implementation and Follow up of the newly established metrics for Global R&D (Modularisation, Complexity, Innovation).
- Precision in R&D costs, target achievement and forecasting accuracy.
- Ensure Compliance with Accounting Manual.
• University degree in economics/finance/business administration.
• From 1 to 3 years working experience within related areas.
• Good analytical capabilities.
• outgoing and reliable.
• Good communication skills and capability to interact with all functions in the development and outside.
• Good in English.