To apply for this vacancy, please visit:
About the Business:
One of the companies bearing Al-Futtaim name is IKEA.
IKEA is the world's largest home furnishings store, founded in Sweden over 60 years ago. At IKEA not only our furniture is down to earth, straightforward and inspiring, but so is our work ethics. Despite being the leading home furnishing retail franchisee across the world, we at IKEA still give you the room to grow! At IKEA "creating a better everyday life for the many" isn't only our vision, it's our way of life!
About the Role:
To use IKEA knowledge and to work with the store management team, to steer the store towards growth, optimal performance and sustained long term profitability. To always take a multi-dimensional view, considering the customer, commercial, people and financial perspectives. Takes ownership of all functional customer reviews within the store. Secure control on procedures of the CR department, in line with company policies and guidelines.
To work with the departments and to look at the operation through the eyes of the customer.
* Lead and manage the team as well as work with the store and Service Office teams to understand the local competitors' service offers, customers' shopping behaviours and their living situations; and use these insights to improve the customers' shopping experience.
* To be the owner of all service offers across the store and ensure that they are managed in an efficient and productive way and that the customer is aware of the service and that the service is perceived as value added benefit to them
* Follow up with the store to ensure they are aware of the local market supporting commercial activities from a CR perspective, which will convert more visitors to customers, and generate repeat store visits, balancing our business needs with our customers' needs.
* Coordinate a minimum of 1 visit per year to customers' homes - to ensure we know how people live.
* To ensure that the customer shopping experience is constantly improved by being the owner of and using tools such as ICSS, CSI, Mystery shopper results and customer feedback to build relevant action plans which are discussed and agreed with the store management team.
* To educate the customer on how to shop and to take action if required to improve the customer shopping experience.
* Ensure that all changes in the store are agreed with the Customer Relations team, to ensure that the change is looked at through the eyes of the customer
* Working with the store team to ensure the store is appropriately staffed at all times of the day.
* To improve the overall customers shopping experience:
* Waiting times
* Instant gratification
* A fun day out for the family
* Mechanical sales
* Basics and standards
* Services: develop new services based on the market requirements
* Educate the store on responsible handling of customer complaints in a friendly and understanding manner, encouraging the generous returns policy as well as resolving issues promptly and to the customers satisfaction
* Be the owner of the E-Commerce (online shopping) division of the sales business
* To be an integral part of the Commercial Team from the customers perspective
* Work with the Commercial Activity Team on all projects and support from a CR perspective
* To have a succession planning process in place for the CR and operations department
* To be able to work with and lead your team from a daily and strategic planning process
* Secure customer focused training throughout the store to ensure the team have the appropriate skills and behaviour to support the customer in the best possible way
* To build and maintain a close understanding with the Regional Customer Relations and Operations Manager
* To have a full understanding of the P&L for the department to be able to make improvements for costs and expenses on an on-going basis.
* To encourage the
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: University Graduate.
Minimum Experience: 5 to 7 years in customer service/relations management with at least 5 years in a management capacity.
Job-Specific Skills: Strategic Planning and Analytical Skills, Effective Communication, and strong leadership skills
Behavioural Competencies: Business Acumen, Problem Solving, Confident, Leadership Skills & Strategic Thinking.
To apply for this vacancy, please visit: