Job ID: 2135
Send applications with Job ID in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
or directly apply here:
Performs the typical role of a team leader; leading software projects end to end, supporting and coordinating all the activities of system analysts and analyst programmers.
Essence of Role/Key Accountabilities
• Leading the projects technically from the early phases of planning till the delivery of the production systems
• Ensuring the alignment of each and every delivered task to the project's architecture and requirements.
• Provide coaching and mentoring to all team members.
• Lead and coordinate technical activities and artifacts throughout the project.
• Ensuring the required skill set for the running projects are in place, conducting training and transfer technical skills as necessary.
• Ensure the basic principles of the software methodology in place are fully adhered to. Including Software Quality Standards, Continuous Integration, etc.
• Assign and prioritize roles and responsibility to team members to complete project within constraints of client budget and approved quote
• Track all project progress, expenses, updates and communicate with the design team
• Serve as project coordinator and client liaison regarding staffing requirements, deadlines, project status, project scope, content needs, and client requirements
• Serve as main team and customer service interface to client groups
• Ensure all projects / services are successfully implemented according to the project plan
• Assure team satisfaction and cover complains
• Develop and follow up on the development plans for each and every technical team member, ensuring the department's vision is fully aligned with the individual's learning activities and development.
• Fully playing the role of the project's technical leader, communicating directly with the technical stakeholders of the project (i.e. Customer's IT department, Integration Partners, etc)
• Provide the customers with the technical reports of the various activities in the project.
• Ensuring the customer's satisfaction with the project's deliverables technically.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Effectively supporting production systems, taking care of implementing the required KPI and adhering to the agreed service level agreements.
• Implementing the required documents of SLA and KPI of the production systems with the customers.
Person Specification: Technical Skills/Professional Expertise
• Bachelor degree in IT (Engineering, Computer Science or their equivalent)
• 6+ Years working experience in the software development field.
• Experience in designing and implementing enterprise software systems (5+ projects of medium-large software systems)
• Experience in leading software projects from the early phases till the production delivery.
• Extensive knowledge of architecture principles and systems integrations.
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise Architecture Patterns.
• Excellent experience and command of at least one OO programming language (C# is preferred)
• SQL Server and Object-Oriented Analysis and Design techniques
• Familiarity with Design Patterns techniques.
• SQL Server 2005/2008 Database Administration and programming know-how
• Excellent understanding of coding standards and high quality software development using .Net 4.0.
• Excellent knowledge of Unit Testing techniques, with a good awareness of Test Driven Development and Visual Studio test projects.
• Excellent understanding of the Enterprise systems development, possessing the knowledge of distributed transactions, multiple databases handling, developing against huge data sets, etc.
• Excellent experience of LINQ and .Net Entity Model.
• Familiar with SharePoint Server 2007/2010.
• Excellent analysis and design skills, extensive experience of UML.
• Clear understanding of agile techniques and iterative development processes.
• Excellent experience of Web development techniques, with working knowledge of ASP.NET 4.0 and ASP.NET Ajax toolkit.
• Good communication skills, a 'service-minded' attitude, with general systematic analysis skills.
• Must be well-rounded, posses maturity, vision, and a depth of experience that allows for grasping issues quickly and making educated, critical judgment in the absence of complete information
• Experience in both the problem domain, through a thorough understanding of the requirements, and the software engineering domain. If there is a team, these qualities can be spread across the team members, but at least one Senior System Analyst must provide the global vision for the project.
• Leadership in order to drive the technical effort across the various teams, and to make critical decisions under pressure and make those decisions stick.
• Communication to earn trust, to persuade, to motivate, and to mentor. Must earn the respect of the project team, the project manager, the customer, and the user community, as well as the management team.
• A technical driving force behind the project. Be a Goal-oriented and Pro-active with a relentless focus on results
• Good command of the English language: Read, written and spoken
Job ID: 2135