To apply for this job, please visit:
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with around 93,000 employees in more than 90 countries and territories. Our innovative approach ensures we are ready to help tackle the challenges of the new energy future.
Our strategy is to reinforce our position as a leader in the oil and gas industry by engaging efficiently, responsibly and profitably in oil, oil products, gas, chemicals and other selected businesses and participating in the search for and development of other sources of energy to meet the energy needs of society, in ways that are economically, socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future.
As a global energy company we set high standards of performance and ethical behaviors. We are judged by how we act - our reputation is upheld by how we live up to our core values honesty, integrity and respect for people. The Shell General Business Principles, Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics help everyone at Shell act in line with these values and comply with all relevant legislation and regulations.
We believe our people are our greatest asset. Our people are central to the delivery of our strategy and we involve them in the planning and direction of their own work. We create a work environment that values differences and provides channels to report concerns.
In Egypt, Shell celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2011. It first entered the country in 1911 to operate two concessions in Gemsa and Hurghada. Today Shell has a number of joint ventures and interests in Egypt where most of its upstream operations are located in the Western Desert.
• Regular preparation of the EGPC receivables for MIS and EPM reporting purposes
• Tracking outstanding receivables in comparison to SIGMA receivables
• Regularly following up on receivables including drafting of letters to be sent
Invoicing (Sales)/Billing Statements/Activity Statements/Cash calls
• Monitor, Reconcile, Control & Record all statistical & monetary aspect of Shell Egypt’s production, storage & disposal of oil & gas sales.
• Focal point for all issues related to sales (Oil & Gas)
• Calculate Shell Egypt & Shell Austria shares in production of oil & gas according to the Concession Agreement.
• Administration of effective & efficient invoicing system to ensure minimum credit period and optimized cash flow.
• Calculate & Issue monthly invoices to EGPC of crude oil lifted from each production field according to the partnership share.
• Prepare value & quantity proceeds from sales, which impact Shell Egypt revenues account.
• Prepare & maintain a spreadsheet of daily western desert crude oil prices, which calculate the average price for the month.
• Calculate excess oil.
• Prepare partner activity statements and cash call requests.
• Billing statements to partners and activity statements for EGPC
• Review of JV master data
• Manage master data changes, including the accounting implications of farm-in and farm-out agreements.
Shell Austria reporting requirements
• Responsible for the coordination of all requirements with Shell Austria
• SAAG funding position
• Statutory audit requirements
• Responsible for all back charge billings and ensuring that this is completed properly every month
• Ensuring the position is properly reflected in ECR
• Responsible for company car insurance and buildings, third party and offshore wells insurance
• Prepare reconciliations related to accounts receivable and partner related balances eg outstanding cash calls and related B accounts
• Review of the consolidation of JV and hence concessions within the SENV financial statements
• Reconciliation of cutback results with concessions and Bapetco
• Coordination across the departments for providing partners’ budgets
• A bachelor degree in Finance
• Experience at a similar role is preferred
• High ability to learn
• High communication and persuasion skills
• Knowledge of SAP.
• Awareness of taxation
To apply for this job, please visit: