To apply, click here:
The area: Marketing
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And, we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--breaking the rules, redefining the medium, making the user the hero, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
The role: Marketing Manager, Egypt and North Africa
As a Marketing manager, you are a fully dedicated business leader, shaping the future of one of our many Google products. Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (AdWords, AdSense, DoubleClick, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. The role enables you to shape the product development process, organize product launches from beginning to end and form future marketing strategy.
- Lead the development of Google's marketing plans for consumer and business products for the region, and advocate, communicate and implement the strategy working closely with the Google product, sales and PR teams.
- Ensure the monitoring of industry and provide local market expertise to the Google team.
- Evaluate opportunities and implement impactful creative programs and campaigns to increase awareness and adoption of Google products.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- Demonstrable marketing experience in the market, and internet or online services/media industry experience.
- Strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market and understanding of the search, online advertising, or web publishing markets; understanding of Google's strategic and competitive position.
- Proven ability to deliver outstanding and highly creative marketing achievements with limited budgets; a proven, successful track record of increasing company revenue and awareness through well-executed marketing efforts.
- Thorough knowledge of off/online advertising planning, tracking and reporting.
- Fluency in Arabic and English.
To apply, click here: