Your mission is to offer trade opportunities to the Egyptian Exporters and Importers. I do believe that your members would find this event of interest, especially if they wish to expand their businesses, make new contacts or simply learn about the latest trade trends in Egypt, foreign investment, the oil and gas sector and much more.
We are not looking for financial support from your side. My proposed non-monetary arrangement would be:
Exporter would offer EITP:
- Status of Institutional Partner and logo in the event brochure (more than 10 000copies to be printed).
- Logo on the event page (hyperlinked to your site).
- Free representative delegate pass.
- Opportunity to display your publications/materials at the event to our delegates.
- 30% discount for your members who wish to attend the event.
EITP would in return:
- List the conference on your website (banner and listing in the events section).
- Send 2 emails to your members about the conference and special discount.
During the course of 2011, the trading environment in Egypt has seen a dramatic change as social and political unrest has challenged the operational efficiencies of importers, exporters and the many financial institutions operating in the country. Following the success of previous years, Exporta returns to Cairo for the 4th Annual Egypt Trade & Export Finance Conference, bringing together the leading figures in trade and trade finance to discuss their shifting priorities and to share their experiences on what has been a demanding and complex year.
The format of the conference enables delegates to gain individual insights from keynote presentations, contribute to debates during panel discussions and network with the highest level of decision makers in attendance.
Among the topics to be discussed over the course of the day:
- Corporate challenges in maximising working capital.
- What are the primary challenges in revitalising Egyptian trade?
- The value of foreign direct investment (FDI) for infrastructure development.
- The contribution of soft commodities in energising growth.
- Profiling recent developments in the telecommunication and ICT market.
- Evaluating risks to Egypt’s lucrative oil and gas sector.
- Political risk and trade credit insurance: What should corporates and banks do to protect themselves?
- The growing popularity of Islamic finance in Egypt.
- Processing solutions: How can corporates increase operational efficiency?
Who should attend?
- Trade, export and commodity finance heads and directors.
- Corporate finance directors, CFOs and treasurers
Insurance underwriters and brokers.
- Export credit agencies.
- Solution providers.
- Lawyers and consultants.
- Market analysts and policy advisors.
Monika Kuzniewska - Marketing and Partnerships
Exporta Publishing & Events Limited
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8772 3013
Fax: +44 (0) 20 8673 8662
Address: 4 Hillgate Place, London SW12 9ER, United Kingdom