Marketing-Börse PLUS - Fachbeiträge zu Marketing und Digitalisierung
print logo

Global Topical Drug Delivery Market by Growth, Trends and Forecasts 2017- 2024

Global Topical Drug Delivery Market is estimated at USD 101.7 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 205.1 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 9.2% d
Rubin McCarter | 03.09.2018
Global Topical Drug Delivery Report, Pharmaceutical, Global Topical Drug Delivery, Global Topical Drug Delivery Analysis, Global Topical Drug Delivery Industry Analysis, Global Topical Drug Delivery Market, Global Topical Drug Delivery Research Report © Rubin McCarter
Global Topical Drug Delivery Market is estimated at USD 101.7 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 205.1 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 9.2% during the forecast period from 2017 to 2024.

Get your Free Sample Report Now...!

Global Topical Drug Delivery Market,
• By Product Type (Topical Drug Delivery Formulations (Solid, Liquid, Semi Solid), Transdermal Drug Delivery Devices (Transdermal Patches, Transdermal Gels)),
• By End-User (Hospitals, Clinics, Home Healthcare, Diagnostic Centers, Others),
• By Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Retail),
• By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Rest of the World)

Some of the major factors driving the topical drug delivery market are ability to deliver drug at the desired site, inter-and intra-patient variations, without fluctuations in drug levels, an enhanced suitability for self-medication and improved compliance.

The prevalence of diseases and conditions such as infections which includes-
• Bacterial infection and fungal infections,
• Inflammations,
• Pain management,
• Acne,
• Sun burns,
• Psoriasis,
• Dermatitis,
• Skin allergy,
• Skin cancer,
• Diabetes and many others have increased considerably over a period of time.

With the increasing age, the cases of acute and chronic diseases are rising. Older population is more prone to diseases such as diabetes, allergy, arthritis, infections, and dermatitis.

With the rising prevalence of acute and chronic diseases it has become important for the drug and device manufacturers to develop advanced technologies that will provide more effective treatment for the diseases.
In the few years, many developments took place for the topical drug delivery due to the rapid absorption of drugs.

With the increasing demand for the treatment of diseases using painless and non-invasive method the demand for topical drug delivery is increasing.

According to Data Bridge Market Research analysts, Japan, Europe and North America are expected to account for around 73% of total global pharmaceutical market, while the rest of the world only own 27% of the market.

Major Players:
The major players in the topical drug delivery prescription drugs are
• Galderma Pharma, S.A.,
• Allergen Plc. Kaken Pharmaceuticals, Co., Ltd,
• Pfizer,
• Bayer AG,
• 3M,
• Hisamitsu
• Pharmaceuticals, Co., Inc.,
• Abbvie, Inc.,
• Valeant Pharmaceuticals,
• Antares Pharma among others.
• Skinvisible Pharmaceuticals, Inc.,
• Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.,
• Pocono Coated Products LLC,
• TheraSolve NV.,
• Samyang Biopharmaceuticals Corporation,
• Lohmann Therapie-Systeme AG,
• Prosollus Pharmaceuticals,
• Easton Pharmaceuticals Inc.,
• Novosis AG,
• Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc.,
• Transdermal Technologies, Inc.,
• Sheffield Pharmaceuticals, Inc., and
• Solvay among others.

Please check more Information about Market Research Report @

About Us-
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.

Contact Us-
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1-888-387-2818