- Work closely with architect and system analyst in preparing complete system requirement document.
- Create GUI prototypes and present them to internal and external customers.
- Provide proficient industry standard graphics software including Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash and have a basic understanding of Internet trends and technologies.
- The Designer should work on the design and development of user interfaces.
- Help in preparing user documentation and training material.
- Create GUI design guidelines and encourage teams across multiple locations to follow them, implement User Interface in C#, demonstrate a strong commitment to quality by thorough up-front designs, design reviews and unit testing, manage ongoing changes to product implementation in response to analysis and market changes, maintain and grow knowledge that is applicable for products.
- Provide all design elements, templates work with variety of browsers types and screen settings.
- Responsible to provide concept, prototype and render final art, while participating in strategic discussions with key stakeholders to define project goals.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Bachelors in Information Systems.
- Good knowledge in web development.
- Ability to create and modify Macromedia Flash animations.
- Proficient in Dream weaver MX, Adobe Photoshop, Illustration, and Macromedia Suite MX(or later)
Candidate will also possess outstanding analytical, written and oral communication skills.
- Good command of written English.
- Self-Training ability.