Contribute to the overall business objectives in line with the company vision and strategies. Ensure continuous training and development of assigned sales force to meet and exceed set sales targets and business objectives.
Responsible for achieving monthly sales targets by managing, training, and following up on a sales force of 5-10 sales executives.
- Leads, motivates, and organizes sales team, encouraging team members to meet and exceed expectations.
- Utilizes leadership and management skills to achieve sales goals in a challenging environment.
- Extensive recruitment efforts to ensure headcount objective is met.
- Provide sales executives with training both in the office and in the field to ensure optimum sales performance.
- Achieve set sales targets via assigned sales force as well as selling directly to customers.
- Prospect potential corporate accounts using different databases and directories.
- Sell Bupa Health Insurance products to corporate accounts, mainly targeting 500+ employees organizations. Local medical insurance plans will be also offered.
- Plan and manage customer database and coverage as efficiently as possible to achieve maximum productivity.
- Follow up and controlling sales activities through daily morning briefs and sales executives’ daily reports. Ensure set target of daily calls is achieved.
- Ensure delivering of complete applications with all necessary documents.
- Enhance positive attitude and subordinates’ morale via periodic meetings and motivational ideas.
- Create a proper filing system for your unit.
- Run monthly unit meetings to inform, train, and motivate your team to deliver desired results.
- Use company resources properly and ensure all company policies and procedures are met.
- Operate with the highest standards of personal integrity at all times.
- Competitive salary.
- Increasing commission based on growing portfolio size.
- True market exposure while selling an international brand.
- Annual incentive trip abroad for top performers.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Fluent English.
- 3-5 years of people management experience.
- Clear signs of leadership.
- Teamwork oriented.
- Medical Background or Strong knowledge of the medical insurance industry is a plus.