Responsibilities and duties:
• Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
• Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
• Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
• Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
• Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
• Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
• Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
• Provide support to HR team members
• HR diploma/ certificate is a plus
• Expertise in HR policies and procedures
• Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations
• Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
• Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion.
• Fluent in English both written and spoken.
• High level of flexibility, creativity and problem solving.
• Proactive and details oriented.