- Formulate product prototypes and evaluate them for chemical and physical properties, performance, and stability.
- Develop new formulations for different personal care products, cosmetics and OTCs.
- Improve current formulations of products when needed.
- Research product formulations and properties of raw materials.
- Prepare and provide samples for biological laboratory and field testing for efficacy and safety.
- Establish product specifications and procedures as required for R & D projects.
- Support scale-ups from prototype to commercial manufacture particularly to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Obtain process technology and equipment information for production.
- Obtain data and information required for regulatory submissions and patent applications.
- Support on technical service for operations and consumer relations.
- Conduct research and field evaluations on new products.
- Develop new products and improve functioning of existing products.
- Provide technical and supervisory support within laboratory and other departments as required.
- Coordinate research and development activities within all organizational departments.
- Develop reports and documents detailing project processes, results and conclusions.
- Age: between 25-35 years old
- Bachelor Degree: Science – Chemistry
- Experience Background: 3 years at least
- Computer Skills: Good knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Language Proficiency: Good in Arabic and English
- Social Insurance
To know more about this vacancy and to apply: click here
To check our recent job vacancies: click here
To submit your CV to our database for future vacancies: click here
Don't have a professional CV? Use Top Business Smart CV Maker to create your CV in 3 steps, its simple, Fast and best of all free: click here