- Records and maintains general and subsidiary ledgers, cash receipts, accounts payable/receivable, revenue distribution, payroll, fixed assets costs, depreciation accounts, and operating expenses.
- Achieves accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; ensuring funding of all activities, scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Compile and prepare monthly statements, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Establish and maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Plan and manage all tax obligations including corporate, labour, VAT, etc.
- Manages all purchase requisitions and invoice approvals
- Manage and complete annual audits and stock audit functions.
- Improve systems and work procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Age: 30-35 years old
- Experience: Minimum 7 years
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- Experience Background: IFRS or CMA designation are strongly preferred.
- Computer Skills: Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Language Proficiency: Excellent in Arabic, Good in English.
- Mobile Allowance
To know more about this vacancy and to apply: click here
To check our recent job vacancies: click here
To submit your CV to our database for future vacancies: click here
Don't have a professional CV? Use Top Business Smart CV Maker to create your CV in 3 steps, its simple, Fast and best of all free: click here