- The School Business Leader is the school’s leading administrative staff professional and works as part of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) to assist the Head Teacher in his/her duty to ensure that the school meets its educational and operational aims.
- The School Business Leader is responsible for providing professional leadership and management of school administration and premises support staff, to maximise their effectiveness in order to achieve improved standards of learning and achievement in the school.
- The School Business Leader promotes the highest standards of business ethos within the administrative function of the school and strategically ensures the most effective use of resources in support of the school’s educational and operational objectives.
- The School Business Leader has overall responsibility for the: Financial Resource Management; Administration Management; Human Resource Management; Facility & Property Management; Health & Safety Management; and IT Infrastructure of the school.
- Negotiate and influence strategic decision making within the school’s Senior Leadership Team and Board of Directors.
- Plan change in accordance with the School Strategic Plan;
- To lead all administrative and site support-related staff.
- The nature of this role will require some tasks and activities to take place in ‘out-of-office’ hours.
- Demand for participation in school life and to take place in the school events.
- Age : 30-35 years old.
- If Expat then must be carrying Egyptian Nationality.
- Experience : 5 & above.
- Proficiency in the use of computer applications and the Internet
- Proficiency in English and Arabic (Written & Spoken).
- Transportation [Bus – only within Maadi
- 1 Month Bonus per year
- Mobile Phone
To know more about this vacancy and to apply: click here
To check our recent job vacancies: click here
To submit your CV to our database for future vacancies: click here
Don't have a professional CV? Use Top Business Smart CV Maker to create your CV in 3 steps, its simple, Fast and best of all free: click here