- Monitor the company operational applications/ system (123 / Inter-Banking switch system, J Switch Interfaces, ATM driving system, credit & debit Host interfaces, Vodafone modules [IVR, billing system, POS channel, HSM & Base24]- Communication line, Servers Processing- Services availability (applications, servers,…etc) to ensure their availability to the end service user during assigned shift.
- Anticipate and analyze problems root cause and take preventive action and solve problems that occur during his shift or escalate as per the escalation matrix.
- Monitoring & investigating MasterCard (debit and credit) local & international transactions (internet, manual, POS and ATM withdrawal) suspicious transactions during noon and night shifts To assure taking immediate restraining actions (restricting, blocking…etc) in case it turned out to be a fraud case.
- Verify batch jobs result and check systems performance To assure batch jobs are completed successfully or escalate to designated department in a timely efficient manner.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- B. Sc. degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 0-1 years of experience in a related field
- Fresh graduate are also welcomed
- High communication skills
- Details oriented
- Good spoken and written English
To know more about this vacancy and to apply: click here
To check our recent job vacancies: click here
To submit your CV to our database for future vacancies: click here
Don't have a professional CV? Use Top Business Smart CV Maker to create your CV in 3 steps, its simple, Fast and best of all free: click here