- Maintain primary responsibility for managing the profitability of target customer(s) or segments.
- Responsible for all business development activities for customer(s).
- Design and execute strategic/tactical plans to introduce merchant payment in the market including the merchant acquisition strategy.
- Develop strong working relationships with key influencers at customer end and with the company's support teams.
- Work with the company cross functional teams to identify new segment and product opportunities and develop adapted propositions to maximize segment penetration.
- Manage & develop new and existing products and solutions; programs and services, as required.
- Environment scanning, feasibility & opportunity assessments on new concepts and ideas.
- Recommend market strategy including pricing; introduction to market; profit planning.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 years’ experience in sales field in financial and/or financial industry
- Experience in B2B / B2C Business Development in Payments sectors
- Demonstrated competence in Channel Management and Product management and R&D of new features related to the product
- Relevant experience with integrating digital products into other payment products
- Must have handled Strategy, Revenue and Market share responsibility at a national level.
- Candidates with work experience in the payments/banking domain preferred.
- Ability to conceptualize, articulate and develop new business ideas.
- Entrepreneurial and commercially focused
- Strong relationship, impact and influencing skills
- Superior communication & presentation skills
- Proficiency in integrating knowledge across disciplines -Sales, Product, Marketing, Operations, and Risk.
- Work well in a small team and matrix environment.
To know more about this vacancy and to apply: click here
To check our recent job vacancies: click here
To submit your CV to our database for future vacancies: click here
Don't have a professional CV? Use Top Business Smart CV Maker to create your CV in 3 steps, its simple, Fast and best of all free: click here