- Develop the product road map and its alignment with company strategy, with a focus on developing the market experience and stream the operation of the product to meet consumers' expectations
- Own end to end product enhancement after negotiating the priorities with business stakeholders
- Be able to convene the roadmap/requirements to technical team in order to assessed and implemented
- Conduct opportunity assessments on new initiatives & ideas, with the intent of ensuring the alignment with long and short term product strategy.
- Review product performance metrics at all stages to identify the challenges that might face the consumer and make recommendations that improve the consumer experience.
- Manage reports for internal and external consumption and responsible for the business operations of the product.
- Bachelor’s degree required, in Computer Science or computer engineer
- 3 years’ experience in financial and/or payment processing industry
- Background in payments from issuer and/or acquirer perspective is a plus
- Experience in digital payments and/or issuer wallet/payment solutions with proven success in bringing products to market, is a plus
- Understanding of web & mobile applications
Ability to leverage technical knowledge & real world experience to solve complex business problems.
- Excellent problem solving, presentation, product documentation, and project management skills.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong, productive working relationships with internal stakeholders and external customers.
To know more about this vacancy and to apply: click here
To check our recent job vacancies: click here
To submit your CV to our database for future vacancies: click here
Don't have a professional CV? Use Top Business Smart CV Maker to create your CV in 3 steps, its simple, Fast and best of all free: click here