- Manages and leads continuous improvements with the network’s performance
- Research for more reliable or efficient IT& communication solutions.
- Maintain & support the company’s information systems, whether by personal intervention or by communicating with global IT.
- Shared on regional IT projects with global IT teams
- Prepare new requirements specification & perform preliminary analysis.
- Design, implement and support Network Infrastructures.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of communications networks. Has network development and network support staff reporting.
- Ensure and force the IT security , policy, quality and standards
- Responsible for the management of all changes to live IT systems and applications and ensuring their continued availability and effectiveness.
- Administrating any current / new systems by defining users, system backup, logging complains & taking app. Actions …..etc.
- Logging hardware problems & communicating them with the IT department.
- Evaluating vendor’s proposals by specifying their advantages & disadvantages.
- Preparing business cycle documentations, such as flow charts.
- Supervising the performance of our IT provider (Swift Support Unit)
- Verifying purchase orders related to IT/IS
Evaluating the other various vendors such as ISPs, service provided
- Training coordination for all IS/IT related issues
- Performing any additional tasks required by manager that lies within the objective of the job (reporting, training new staff,…..).
- Cooperating with other colleagues from or outside the same department in achieving tasks that will help in achieving the overall goal of the company on related field.
- Providing required information to the colleagues from outside the department.
- Providing required & information to outside parties & clients that will not be of the secrets of the company.
- Keeping the company’s internal information confidential.
- Report any irregularities of the process of the department.
- Study any improvement in the department’s process.
- Apply any corrective or preventive actions required from him with the quality system.
Delegation necessary jobs to subordinators.
- Conducting performance appraisal to subordinates.
- Requesting training courses to subordinates and himself according to work needs.
- Preparing periodical reports on the performance of department.
- Assisting in preparing the department budget & monitoring the department budget over the year.
- Coach, motivate & supervise the subordinates.
- Solve any problems that arise within his department.
- Periodically revise the process of his department &asses the needs for improvement.
- Conduct inductions to new staff on appointment.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Direct daily operations of department, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines.
- Assign and review the work of systems analysts, programmers, and other computer-related workers.
- Stay abreast of advances in technology.
- Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
- Review and approve all systems charts and programs prior to their implementation.
- Evaluate the organization's technology use and needs and recommend improvements, such as hardware and software upgrades.
- Control operational budget and expenditures.
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems
- Transportation (Allowance)
- Medical Insurance
- Mobile Allowance
To know more about this vacancy and to apply: click here
To check our recent job vacancies: click here
To submit your CV to our database for future vacancies: click here
Don't have a professional CV? Use Top Business Smart CV Maker to create your CV in 3 steps, its simple, Fast and best of all free: click here