Provide technical assistance to computer system users. Answer questions or resolve computer problems for staff in person. May provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems.
- Oversee performance of computer systems To ensure efficncy.
- Confer and Answer users inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operations Assuring users satisfaction.
- Install PC’s, telephone, OS, Applications… etc for employee use ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, and appropriate software.
- Troubleshoot and perform minor repairs to hardware, software Assuring resolving problems in a timely fashion.
- Escalate Urgent hardware or software problems that requires immediate attention To resolve problems in a timely fashion.
- Recommend / write Specifications of related hardware & software requirements Assuring purchasing best quality with best price.
- Develop and document procedures for installation, use, and solving problems of communications hardware and software To assure having future reference.
- Monitors system performance To identify and solve problems before they arise.
Write technical specifications To send to vendors for bid.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- University degree in computer science or a related field
- High communication skills
- Time planning skills
- Team player
- 0- 2 years of experience in IT field
- Very Good English (Spoken, written and understanding) is a must.
To know more about this vacancy and to apply: click here
To check our recent job vacancies: click here
To submit your CV to our database for future vacancies: click here
Don't have a professional CV? Use Top Business Smart CV Maker to create your CV in 3 steps, its simple, Fast and best of all free: click here