- Responsible for representing the products to customers, and in the field events (such as conferences, seminars, etc..).
- Responsible for development, and delivery of product demonstrations.
- Able to convey customers’ requirement to Product Management Teams.
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from company products or services, and maximizing customer potential in designated regions.
- Maintaining long-term relationships with the existing customers, and establishing relationship with new customers.
- Travel throughout designated Sales Territory.
Achieving Sales Target designed for his territory.
- Managing and understanding customer’s requirements, listening to clients and using intelligent questioning to understand, anticipate and exceed their needs.
- Calculating client quotations.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms, to meet both client and company’s needs.
- Negotiating and closing deals by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Promoting and offering after-sales services.
- Analyzing costs and sales.
- Preparing various sales report for Management.
- Administering client account.
- Recording and maintaining client data base.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and related marketing events.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client’s needs.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Co-ordinate and solving customer’s problem with other Department in the company.
- Helping in designing custom-made products and providing training and producing support material for other members of the sales team.
-Career Level: Experience 2 - 7 years.
-Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering: Mechanical Engineering (Power) - Mechatronics - Design and Production.
-Gender: Male only.
-Language: English (Very Good).
-Very Good computer skills.
-Excellent Communication Skills
-Previous experience from 2 - 5 years as Sales Engineer (in the same field would be an asset).
Must own a private car ***
Sales Commission as per company sales Scheme.
To know more about this vacancy and to apply: click here
To check our recent job vacancies: click here
To submit your CV to our database for future vacancies: click here
Don't have a professional CV? Use Top Business Smart CV Maker to create your CV in 3 steps, its simple, Fast and best of all free: click here