- Working hours : 09 am.to 05pm
- Medical Insurance and life insurance
- Age: between 25-30 years old.
- Bachelor Degree: Business Administration is preferable.
- Experience Background: Has a good experience as a personal assistant for executive managers.
- Excellent in all Microsoft tools.
- Excellent in arabic and english ( verbal and written ).
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation and paying personal invoices
- Organizing events and conferences
- Doing analysis for figures , sales topics.
Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
- Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit, eg completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research
To know more about this vacancy and to apply: click here
To check our recent job vacancies: click here
To submit your CV to our database for future vacancies: click here
Don't have a professional CV? Use Top Business Smart CV Maker to create your CV in 3 steps, its simple, Fast and best of all free: click here