- Manage information technology and computer systems.Oversee all help desk activities at the regional level.
- Recommend information technology strategies, policies, cost-effective solutions, and procedures by evaluating organization-wide outcomes.
- Identify problems, evaluate trends, and anticipate requirements.
- Plan, organize, oversee, and evaluate IT operations.
- Maintain organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Preserve assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization’s standards.
- Accomplish financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective action.
- Ensure that costs, timescales, and standards are met and monitor these throughout projects.
- Build and maintain vendor relationships and manage the purchase of hardware, software products, and IT supplies at the regional level.
- Manage IT staff by training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations, and appraising their performance.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional societies.
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology, including hardware, software, and resources.
- Manage crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems.
- Implement network security at the regional level.
- Manage and develop upgrades to the company's telephone system at the regional level.
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues, ensuring appropriate permissions are assigned to each staff member according to their job level.
- Bachelor Degree: BA or MA
- Experience Background:
- BA in computer science or information systems with 8 years of experience in information technology and information systems.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, and computer hardware/software systems.
- Expertise in data center management and data governance.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation.
- Ability to manage personnel.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communications skills - written and verbal.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Excellent in all Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to coordinate multiple tasks efficiently.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Steady demeanor and a positive attitude.
To know more about this vacancy and to apply: click here
To check our recent job vacancies: click here
To submit your CV to our database for future vacancies: click here
Don't have a professional CV? Use Top Business Smart CV Maker to create your CV in 3 steps, its simple, Fast and best of all free: click here