- Become fully conversant with all aspects of the Commissions Horticultural policies, processes and procedures. Familiarize quickly with the geography of the region.
- Liaise closely with Office Administrator, Tunisia in all aspects of TAM.
- Organize and plan the horticultural and care-taking work of the Hort staff and driver/mechanic in the region.
- Assist the TS in any employee related issues.
- Ensure all horticultural machinery, irrigation systems, equipment installations, vehicle and properties are maintained in good running order, adhering to specified maintenance schedules and instructions.
- Assist with tree risk assessments and assist the TS in communicating core and other briefings to members of the groups.
- Report to the Line Manager on any problems affecting fulfillment of the task which require solutions beyond their remit/delegated authorities and any vandalism or degradation to the appropriate authorities and informs the Area Office.
- A recognized technical qualification (BTEC / NVQ Level 4 or local equivalent).
- 2 years’ practical experience in horticulture would be desirable and minimum 3 years’ experience of leading a team of gardening staff would be desirable.
- Basic understanding of structural principles and practises in order to monitor standards and efficiency.
- Good written and spoken English and a high level of literacy in their first language.
- A good level of computer literacy, MS Office.
- A full and clean driving license.
- Private medical health cover.
- Training and Development.
To know more about this vacancy and to apply: click here
To check our recent job vacancies: click here
To submit your CV to our database for future vacancies: click here
Don't have a professional CV? Use Top Business Smart CV Maker to create your CV in 3 steps, its simple, Fast and best of all free: click here