- Develop new channels for the marketing and sales of Purification filters used in the Pharmaceutical & Cosmetics industry, and laboratories instruments for medical laboratories.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Handling outdoor meetings with potential and existing clients and consult and provide support for clients.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through calls, outdoor meetings, social media, and organize sales visits.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Pharmacy graduate and have a Sales background.
- Own a car is a MUST.
- Excellent in English.
- Attractive salary + Commission.
- Social insurance.
- Car Allowance + Mobile allowance.
To know more about this vacancy and to apply: click here
To check our recent job vacancies: click here
To submit your CV to our database for future vacancies: click here
Don't have a professional CV? Use Top Business Smart CV Maker to create your CV in 3 steps, its simple, Fast and best of all free: click here