- Supervise the housekeeping team on a daily basis, including preparing the staff rotas and job sheets, allocating duties and recording staff absences.
- Regularly hold meetings with the housekeeping team on developments within the department and the School and discuss any issue they wish to raise and feedback as appropriate
- Ensure that only correct cleaning materials and equipment are used and for the correct purpose.
- Ensure that housekeepers report any maintenance issues to you for you to follow up with the buildings facilities manager and thereafter ensure they are promptly dealt with.
- Recruit, induct and deliver training to all housekeeping staff in their roles.
- Experience in the hotel industry is essential.
Experience in managing a team of housekeeping employees.
- Proven experience supervising housekeeping departments of 50+ employees
Working knowledge and competency in using everyday computer systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to communicate in English at a reasonable level.
To know more about this vacancy and to apply: click here
To check our recent job vacancies: click here
To submit your CV to our database for future vacancies: click here
Don't have a professional CV? Use Top Business Smart CV Maker to create your CV in 3 steps, its simple, Fast and best of all free: click here