To apply follow this link:
Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate (AFGRE) is responsible for the development and operations of Al-Futtaim’s real estate businesses across the Middle East and North Africa which includes:
Dubai Festival City, a 520 hectare waterfront mixed use community, opened in 2005.
Cairo Festival City, a 290 hectare mixed use development, opened in DeceMDer 2013. .
Doha Festival City, comprising 433,847 sq m (land) + 250,000 sq m (GLA), IKEA opened in March 2013.
Al Diriyah Festival City, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: 260,000 sq m
Muscat Festival City, Oman: 100,000 sq m
Casablanca Festival City, Morocco: 120,000 sq m
Al-Futtaim Real Estate
Al-Futtaim Real Estate offers comprehensive services from selection of site and feasibility studies to construction and property management. The range of properties administered and leased in the UAE includes warehouses, showrooms, workshops, offices, villas and apartment buildings. Al Futtaim's warehousing complex at Rashidia in Dubai, measuring over one million square feet, is by far the largest owned by any company in the Gulf. This is used as a central warehouse for the group, stocking vast quantities of electronic goods, automobiles, commercial vehicles, heavy equipment and inventories of spare parts. The company also has some 200,000 square feet of showroom space and 600,000 square feet of workshops in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Fujairah, Sharjah, Ajman and Umm Al Quwain. Among the largest of these are the showrooms of Al Futtaim Panatech and Al Futtaim Motors in Dubai.
Residential properties in Dubai owned by Al Futtaim Real Estate, include some 900 apartments and villas like Al Garhoud, Safa village and Al Hamriya Villa Compounds, Dar Al Muteena, Dar Al Buteen, Dar Al Buteen II, Dar Al Khabeesi, and Dar Al Muragabat. These properties are characterised by a high standard of accommodation and leisure facilities. In keeping with the economic growth of the United Arab Emirates and Dubai, it is envisaged that Al-Futtaim Real Estate will concentrate its efforts and resources towards the development of prestigious real estate complexes to supplement the growing demand for commercial and residential properties.
About the Job
We are seeking to hire a Chief Accountant - Accounts Receivable within Cairo Festival City Finance team, whom will Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices, your responsibilities will include the following:
* Managing the AR dept. to handle operations activities for Mall, Business Parks, big box retail, residential sales, city management utilities revenues, setting related systems, data base, work flow, relations with various related departments, maintain leasing and sales reports.
* Responsible for ensuring daily banking and monthly reconciliations of customer receipts accounts is completed
* Maintaining accurate AR aging analysis and monitoring overdue amounts and applying group finance provisioning policy on outstanding debts.
* Insure completeness of tenants' covenants and dues before hand over date in liaise with leasing admin and according to the tenant hand over cycle from tenant coordination team
* Review new contracts and ensure all new lease contracts are confirmed & posted on REFX data base.
* Managing and controlling & reviewing all AR & revenue recording process for all businesses, controlling collections , tracking any bounced cheques, creating various revenue reports and analysis , insuring application of all contract terms with tenants & customers ,create cash inflow reports
As a Chief Accountant - Accounts Receivable ; you need to demonstrate the following experience, qualifications & skill
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
* Strong knowledge
To apply follow this link: