We Need a project manager engineer with Experience in the field of office furniture
- Powerful project management skills, backed up with scheduling,Budgeting, and synchronizing with involved parties.
- Ability to analyze technical and financial proposals backed up with strong negotiations skills to achieve best agreements.
- Influential in preparing reports, and conducting presentations.
- Strong coordination skills with entities involved in execution of works.
- Ability to create innovative programs to achieve goals with strategic thinking and prioritization skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills dealing with various cultures with experience in negotiations, training, and presentations.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills with a bias for action.
- Strong team work focus with the ability to work independently.
• Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large-scale projects.
• Oversees managers working on client engagements within practice.
• Reviews high-level deliverable across projects.
• Implements engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with our methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of consulting engagements as measured by regional goals and customer satisfaction.
• Minimizes our exposure and risk across multiple projects.
• Manages scope and mitigates risk across projects.
• Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for all projects under his/her direction.
• Integrates financial data for multiple projects.
• Compares financial data for practice to that of other practices and seeks ways to maximize revenue.
• Analyses profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization across projects.
It must have worked in the same field and has experience in the field of Office Furniture
•Proven working experience as a project engineer
•Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD
•Advanced MS Office skills
•Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
•Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
•Project management and supervision skills
•Decision making ability and leadership skills
•Time management and organization skills
•BS degree in Engineering