The Property Division manages all aspects of Alshaya's 2,750+ store retail property portfolio for our 70+ brands across 19 countries. The property division is split into 3 areas, Real Estate, Project Management and Facilities Management (FM). The Division holds regular reviews on store performance and drives real estate portfolio maximisations to ensure it meets the company's and brands' expectations in regard to quality and profitability. With 425 new stores opened in 2014, and with 430 new stores and 200 refurbishments planned for 2015, the work is fast-paced and dynamic. The team structure is split by region, ensuring your exposure across a number of international blue chip brands.
The Facilities Manager will be accountable for managing the facilities, maintenance and repairs for all retail stores, warehouses and office facilities, owned, leased and/or operated by Alshaya in selected countries. You will appoint and manage contractors and suppliers to achieve facilities and maintenance work, and be integral to new store openings.
Specifically you will:
* Develop and manage programs to meet retail store service, equipment, maintenance and repair strategies
* Control the budget for facilities including projects and capital programs
* Lead projects related to retail service, equipment, maintenance, repairs and minor renovations
* Liaise closely with operations and retail property to ensure an effective service levels within the stores and other facilities within agreed budget.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You must be an Egyptian National to apply for this role.
You will have/be:
* At least 5 years' working within the retail sector, with significant experience in facilities or project management
* Degree educated, preferably within construction or a related discipline
* Able to lead and manage in a complex, fast-paced, and dynamic environment