- Planning and organizing: Ability to develop clear goals and prioritize activities and assignments, allocate and manage time effectively, monitor and adjust plan as necessary foresee risks and prepare for contingencies.
- Communication: Ability to communicate effectively with people at different levels, internal and external to the Organization. Good drafting and editing skills are required.
- Technological awareness: Knowledge of office automation and contemporary software. Adaptive to new technology and open to change. Good knowledge and work experience in an IT technical and business environment.
- Human relations: Ability to maintain harmonious working relationship. Show respect to diverse opinion of others and does not demonstrate discrimination against any individual or group.
- Commitment to continuous learning: Ability to keep up to date with new development and revised techniques, procedures in own work discipline. Take initiative to learn and impart knowledge to others.
- Teamwork: Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with team members. Solicit and recognize inputs from others and support group opinion.
- A minimum of five years in a sales and marketing environment
- Significant knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Experience in a trade show environment.
Apply now on-line: https://careers.icao.int/wd/plsql/wd_portal_cand.login?p_web_site_id=3325&p_web_page_id=239290&p_ccp_path=APPLY&p_workflow_id=