- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations.
- Planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process.
- Setting processing variables.
- Observing control points and equipment.
- Monitoring personnel and resources studying methods.
- Implementing cost reductions.
- Developing reporting procedures and systems.
- facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points.
- Initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel to accomplish work results.
- Establishing priorities, monitoring progress, revising schedules, resolving problems and reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Good knowledge of 3D programs.
- Having eyes of a designer.
- Knowing the materials.
- Preferably a graduate from Applied arts or fine arts.
16 ElLaselky str., Etisalat Building, New Maadi
Phone: +20 2 25171585
Fax: +20 2 25171585