- Work in line with different functions to collect annual recruitment requirements and accordingly prepare the work task plan needed.
- Screen received resumes.
- Select qualified candidates according job requirements and preset parameters for each vacancy.
- Conduct interviews to the chosen candidates through personal interview to figure out needful skills using up-to-date personality tests and targeting to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
- Evaluate and recommend qualified candidates to line managers for further technical practical interviews.
Salaries and Benefits
- Manage and carry out a periodical salary survey, discuss results with management to ensure that the company's salaries are competitive and in-line with the market trend then manage salaries adjustment.
- Evaluate and develop company's salary structure to ensure its internal and external competitiveness with the market and secure satisfaction to both company and employees.
- Implement proper and competitive incentives, benefits and awarding programs, career growth and retention programs to ensure the employees’ productivity, loyalty and motivation.
- Access Company benefit schemes quality and study change effect upon employees’ requests within the approved budget availability aiming to assure effectiveness, competitiveness and employees satisfaction.
- Excellent English Language.
- Very Good communication skills.
- Availability to travel abroad.