Creative Industry 2014 is our first event in Egypt, coming in an elegant and refined atmosphere through hands-on workshops, sessions, and panel discussions given by industry experts and featured success stories in addition to networking sessions and a variety of corporate and creative agencies to provide participants with the leads to get started. After attending the event, participants will discover how leading corporates define and implement their advertising strategies, how marketing and design agencies work, case studies on creative campaigns, and how can they become active players in the creative industry.
Creative Industry is offering creatives an ideal place for showcasing their work and networking with fellow industry leaders. Whether you want to make connections with attendees, sit quietly or catch up with the office back home, you’ll find a comfortable spot in the creative pavilion. Benefits include:
• Complimentary food and beverages
• Access to wireless Internet connections, computer workstations, printing and photocopying services
• Exhibition area for event sponsors, startups, and agencies
• Comfortable seating groups to accommodate casual meetings
Who is this for?
Creative Industry 2014 participants are selected through an online application form that measures their relevance to the event and whether they are of added value. Creative Industry is mainly for:
• Marketers, Advertisers, Designers, and Publicists
• Creative Agencies
• Entrepreneurs and business owners
• Graduating students and fresh graduates from Creative disciplines
• Creative career seekers
How to Participate?
• Create an eventtus account or sign up with Facebook then apply here: http://eventtus.com/event/52f186f9af16f5b2169ad54d
• Wait for an approval/rejection email with a confirmation code in case of approval
• Buy your ticket from Vodafone stores
Creative Industry will invite industry-related speakers from different agencies and academia in addition to successful individuals to share their experience through hands-on workshops, give talks, panel discussions, and share their insights with the audience. The speakers portfolio for this event includes successful entrepreneurs with strong background in advertising and/or marketing, creative directors and associates, brand and marketing managers, branding experts, and creative agencies.