In what has been a turbulent time for not only Egypt, but the region as a whole, expert speakers will offer their unique insights into their operational challenges and where priorities now stand regarding funding shortages due to the scarcity of liquidity. The speakers will come from a range of organisations which are all involved in trade finance – giving delegates a fully rounded independent perspective of the market, which cannot be found anywhere else.
As with all of Exporta’s global events, networking is a key feature of the day. With numerous networking breaks and an extended lunch at the Four Seasons Hotel at Nile Plaza, delegates will have the opportunity to meet old friends and make new business contacts in a vibrant and comfortable setting.
Among the topics to be discussed:
• Assessing the impact of the political landscape on current trade flows
• What is the corporate perspective of the current trading environment?
• How much risk are banks currently prepared to take?
• What role does Asian investment have to play in the future of Egypt?
• The importance of export finance for economic growth
• How is the continued eurozone debt crisis affecting trade?
• Assessing the growing appeal of trade credit and political risk insurance
• Examining the challenges and difficulties of conducting intra-regional trade
• Is Sub-Saharan Africa now a real prospect for Egyptian trade?
• Analysing financing tools and best practices for Egyptian SMEs
• What best practices should traders undertake in collateral management?
• Accessing alternative sources of liquidity with Islamic finance
Who should attend?
• Local and international banks
• Multinationals and SMEs
• Independent financiers
• Commodity brokers and traders
• Insurance brokers and underwriters
• Export credit agencies
• Lawyers and consultants
• Solution providers
• Market analysts and policy advisors
Following the conference there will be a special evening reception where all delegates can continue the day's discussions and engage in further dialogue in a more informal atmosphere.
For more information, please visit:
To contact the organizers: