A banking and financial services market include a group or network of institutions, responsible for operating a payment system, providing loans, taking deposits, and helping clients with investments. Banking and financial services can be categorized into ten major categories:
- Banking: Checking accounts, savings accounts, debit/credit cards, loans, etc.
- Professional advisory: Investment due diligence, M&A advisory, valuation, real-estate consulting, risk consulting, taxation consulting.
- Wealth management: Managing and investing customers’ wealth across various financial instruments including debt, equity, insurance products, real estate, etc.
- Mutual funds: Managing investments on mutual funds.
- Insurance: Provide personal (automotive, home, medical) and business insurance.
- Stock market: Provide investment solutions for customers in the stock market.
- Treasury/debt management: Managing investments into government and private organization bonds (debt).
- Tax/audit consulting: Determining tax liability, transfer pricing analysis, and structuring.
- Capital restructuring: The restructuring of capital structure (debt and equity) to bolster profitability.
- Portfolio management: Analyze and optimize investments for clients across a wide range of assets (debt, equity, insurance, real estate, etc.).
Read report summary or request a free sample copy of the report “Banking and Financial Services Industry Procurement Intelligence, Supplier Intelligence, Supplier Ranking, Pricing & Cost Structure Intelligence, Best Practices, Engagement Model, Low & Best Cost Country, Day One Analysis Report, 2020 – 2027”
The global banking and financial services market was valued at ~USD 20 trillion in 2020 and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6% from 2020 to 2027. The growth is majorly attributed due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 pandemic, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures including social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities. Banks and financial service providers are adopting digitization to modernize their commercial lending businesses owing to increasing competition among banks and growing demand for the simplified and quick commercial lending process.
The cost of banking and financial services can be categorized into two segments; facility cost and service cost. Facility costs include site management and maintenance cost, in-house machinery cost, etc. However, the major cost driver of the banking sector is the service cost. Service cost is segmented into employee costs, technology costs, training & development costs, employee benefits, taxes, and legal expenses. Among these, employee costs hold more than 60% share in the overall cost of banking and financial services followed by technology and employee training costs.
Find more research reports by Grand View Research:
- Vegetable Fats and the Oil Industry Procurement Intelligence : The global vegetable fats and the oil market was valued at ~USD 235 billion in 2020 and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4% from 2020 to 2027.
- Wastewater Treatment Industry Procurement Intelligence : The global wastewater treatment market was valued at ~USD 260 billion in 2020 and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2020 to 2027.
- Yacht Charter Industry Procurement Intelligence : The global yacht charter market valued at ~USD 15 billion in 2020 and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% from 2020 to 2027.
Some of the leading banking and financial service providers are:
- HSBC Holdings
- Bank of China
- JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- BNP Paribas
- China construction Bank Corp.
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group
- Bank of America
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
- Credit Agricole Group
Check out the featured Add-on Services offered with Banking and Financial Services Industry Procurement Intelligence Report.
A smart and effective supply chain is essential for growth in any organization. Pipeline division at Grand View Research provides detailed insights on every aspect of the supply chain which helps in efficient procurement decisions.
Our services include (not limited to):
Market Intelligence involving - market size and forecast, growth factors, and driving trends
Price and Cost Intelligence - pricing models adopted for the category, the total cost of ownership
Supplier Intelligence - rich insight on supplier landscape, and identifies suppliers who are dominating, emerging, lounging, and specializing
Sourcing / Procurement Intelligence - best practices followed in the industry, identifying standard KPIs and SLAs, peer analysis, negotiation strategies to be utilized with the suppliers, and best-suited countries for sourcing to minimize supply chain disruption
Our market/procurement Intelligence reports include in-depth and actionable insights that help clients in understanding the different aspects of the supply chain and take more effective decisions.
Find More information @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/pipeline
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519