- Implement company strategy to ensure that distribution objectives are met or exceeded in marketplace.
- Accountable for coaching, mentoring, and building capability of a diverse, dynamic team.
- Ensure that the necessary resources are in place to support the Sales performance and facilitate employees to reach their targets.
- Supervises planning, communicating and executing of Sales processes in Consumer Sector all over the region.
- Manages relationships with Customers whether Station or Express lubricants Centers to achieve organization goals.
- Manages major customer’s relationships, monitors customer profitability and the sales pipe line.
- Submit to the management a monthly report on the status of all service stations within my region.
- Develop & deliver accurate sales forecasts in line with business objectives.
- Conduct daily visits to the service stations to ensure that retail standards are being applied & the image of retail network is properly maintained.
- 4 to 6 years of Experience.
- Lubricants Distribution / Retail experience is a must.
- V. Good analytical skills.
- V. Good English skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Bachelor degree.
To know more about this vacancy and to apply: click here
To check our recent job vacancies: click here
To submit your CV to our database for future vacancies: click here
Don't have a professional CV? Use Top Business Smart CV Maker to create your CV in 3 steps, its simple, Fast and best of all free: click here