- Gathering requirements, designing, implementing and managing windows servers
- Performs operating system installation and performance tuning
- Administers and designs storage solutions
Coordinates the testing and implementation of solutions
- Prepares, analyzes, revises, and updates reports to be more useful and efficient, and furnishes reports as necessary
- Recommends and implements techniques to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, cut costs.
- Acts within scope of authority and consistent with company objectives, guidelines, policies, and practices.
- Keeps abreast of current trends and practices in field of expertise
- Assists users with questions regarding systems/applications
- Updates and maintains reference manuals (internal and otherwise)
- Provide day-to-day technology support and general systems management (user/group management, license management, systems configuration, etc.)
- Perform routine security and configuration audits
- Proactively oversee the monitoring of all IT devices, applications and services using a combination of tools, including Microsoft SCCM, SCOM,
- Strong knowledge of VMware/High-End Storage/Availability and protection /Information Security
- Propose and implement system enhancements (software and hardware updates) that will improve the performance and reliability of the system.
- Function as a project lead to ensure major projects are kept on track and key deliverables met
- Function as a team lead and be able to mentor and train junior personnel
- B.S in computer Science or related Filed or equivalent experience
- Solid Experience with MS Server 2008/2010/2012, Exchange 2010/2013, VMWare, Linux Administration, Oracle VM, MS Hyper-V , VERITAS,Symantec, HPE ,IBM-Storage , office 365, Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions .
- 6-8 years’ experience managing corporate IT infrastructure for a medium to large organization
- Strong scripting and automation experience (BASH, PHP, VB, PERL, Powershell) highly desired
- Understanding of IT management frameworks (ITIL, COBIT, FCAPS, etc.) a plus
Strong Interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience in Banking Technology
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills Excellent customer service, communication and presentation skills
- Experience designing and managing servers and other data center technologies
- Industry certifications are strongly desired: Red Hat (RHCSA/RHCE), Windows (MCSA / MCSE), EMC.
- Big Picture Oriented
- Task assignment and controlling
To know more about this vacancy and to apply: click here
To check our recent job vacancies: click here
To submit your CV to our database for future vacancies: click here
Don't have a professional CV? Use Top Business Smart CV Maker to create your CV in 3 steps, its simple, Fast and best of all free: click here