- Geographic Responsibility: North Africa ( Egypt / Morocco / Tunisia / Algeria).
- Experience: 5-8 Years.
- French speaking is a must.
= Preferable: Chemical Engineer/ Mechanical Engineer - Science-Chemistry graduates.
Education: Bachelor/University Bachelor Degree ( Preferably Engineering Back Ground) or technical ChemistryPrevious experience will be appreciated.
- Soft Skills : English / Arabic / French -
Language.Computer Skills (Office).
- Responsible for supporting customers to implement the most cost effective and high performance Kitchen hygiene and Building care applications across North Africa countries like Egypt / Morocco / Tunisia / Algeria
- Responsible of field evaluation of new solutions during research, development and roll-out phase for any Global and Regional project in KH / BC
- Responsible for training and coaching the local sales and application experts in order to increase application knowledge and understanding at local level.
- Responsible for supporting the local Marketing & Sales functions, identifying sales opportunities, support customer acquisitions, drive value propositions and conduct customer improvement projects.
- Support customers through a core competence in auditing, diagnostics and problem solving skills and in deploying tools to measure performance.
To know more about this vacancy and to apply: click here
To check our recent job vacancies: click here
To submit your CV to our database for future vacancies: click here
Don't have a professional CV? Use Top Business Smart CV Maker to create your CV in 3 steps, its simple, Fast and best of all free: click here