Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate (AFGRE) is responsible for the development and operations of Al-Futtaim’s real estate businesses across the Middle East and North Africa which includes:
Dubai Festival City, a 520 hectare waterfront mixed use community, opened in 2005.
Cairo Festival City, a 290 hectare mixed use development, opened in DeceMDer 2013. .
Doha Festival City, comprising 433,847 sq m (land) + 250,000 sq m (GLA), IKEA opened in March 2013.
Al Diriyah Festival City, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: 260,000 sq m
Muscat Festival City, Oman: 100,000 sq m
Casablanca Festival City, Morocco: 120,000 sq m
Al-Futtaim Real Estate
Al-Futtaim Real Estate offers comprehensive services from selection of site and feasibility studies to construction and property management. The range of properties administered and leased in the UAE includes warehouses, showrooms, workshops, offices, villas and apartment buildings. Al Futtaim's warehousing complex at Rashidia in Dubai, measuring over one million square feet, is by far the largest owned by any company in the Gulf. This is used as a central warehouse for the group, stocking vast quantities of electronic goods, automobiles, commercial vehicles, heavy equipment and inventories of spare parts. The company also has some 200,000 square feet of showroom space and 600,000 square feet of workshops in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Fujairah, Sharjah, Ajman and Umm Al Quwain. Among the largest of these are the showrooms of Al Futtaim Panatech and Al Futtaim Motors in Dubai.
Residential properties in Dubai owned by Al Futtaim Real Estate, include some 900 apartments and villas like Al Garhoud, Safa village and Al Hamriya Villa Compounds, Dar Al Muteena, Dar Al Buteen, Dar Al Buteen II, Dar Al Khabeesi, and Dar Al Muragabat. These properties are characterised by a high standard of accommodation and leisure facilities. In keeping with the economic growth of the United Arab Emirates and Dubai, it is envisaged that Al-Futtaim Real Estate will concentrate its efforts and resources towards the development of prestigious real estate complexes to supplement the growing demand for commercial and residential properties.
About The Vacancy
* To optimize the business and its operating model for assigned portfolios in line with the Business best practices and IT strategy. To manage all of the aspects of the Business processes & IT relationship for assigned portfolios.
Finance Excellence, Transformation Design and Implementation
* Work with Financial Controller, and GM Finance in Real Estate Group to contribute in developing the Finance strategy and roadmap, aligned with the overall strategic goals and the finance operating model
* Support the implementation of the Finance blueprint /strategy in alignment with the core team across the group
Demand and Relationship Management
* Work with the team to setup governance structures in the respective line of business to ensure optimal blueprint design in alignment with the business and finance objectives; operating model optimisation; to track and communicate progress, issues and risks management
* Support development of business cases, operating model changes, solutions, business buy-in; and integrate in planning and budgeting cycles and demand management process
Business Optimization Priorities
* Build detailed understanding of business performance, Stage Gates operating model maturity and opportunities for improvement across the Finance landscape group-wide and within the LOB
* Identify key opportunities, (“To Be” business processes, associated business benefits.