• Develop and optimize online marketing initiatives to drive customer acquisition;
• Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
• Create and optimize targeted and custom landing pages and micro-sites;
• Implement, analyse, and optimize organic and paid search engine marketing activities;
• Implement and execute email campaigns to nurture leads and customers;
• Analyse and provide weekly & monthly digital marketing metrics and lead status reports;
• Develop and manage content-based Social Networks and Blog Sites.
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
• Bachelor degree in Marketing Web Design/Development, or related discipline;
• Experience with Online Lead Funnels (generation, nurturing, scoring and conversion);
• Experience with Web Site Development (CMS, Landing pages, Microsites, Templates, Styles, Basic HTML & CSS);
• Experience in managing and designing PPC campaigns
• Experience with Email Marketing programs;
• Experience with SEO and SEM;
• Experience with Online Analytics (Google Analytics, Trends, Webmaster Tools, Website Optimizer, Keyword Tool, URL Builder)
• Experience with Web 2.0 and Social Networks (Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, YouTube)
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop)
• Sensitivity to User Experience and Design.
To apply follow the link: www.bayt.com