Quality assurance team works with other teams within the organization to determine and establish procedures and quality standards and to monitor these against agreed targets.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Determining, negotiating and improving in-house quality procedures, standards and/or policies.
• Working with operations and delivery teams to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
• Evaluating adequacy of quality assurance standards and procedures
• Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of products and services to ensure quality
• Ensuring that implemented processes comply with CMMI and Agile standards and best practices
• Recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information
• Monitoring performance
• Developing, recommending and monitoring corrective and preventive actions
• Preparing management/technical reports
• Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance/quality
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering or an equivalent degree.
• Certifications an advantage including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma
• Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience
• Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
• Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
• Attention to details.
• Planning and organizational skills
• Leadership Skills
• Problem solving skills
• Team working skills
• Professional Documentation and Communication Skills (Oral and Written)
To apply please send your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org