- To develop and present conceptual and schematic designs for projects.
- Responsible for the overall design product quality of projects including animation projects.
- Work collaboratively with other architectural and engineering disciplines within the company.
- Assist in growth and development of the office and firm.
- Preside over design meetings and presentations to Clients and the firm with top management.
- Assist in the business development of design services including meeting with prospective Clients and preparing proposals.
- Train and mentor design staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture is required.
- 6 + years of experience in an architecture or multi-disciplinary design firm.
- Strong interpersonal and Client relationship skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with appropriate graphic, drawing and sketching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to guide and motivate the team.
- Proven managerial ability to perform the responsibilities of a senior designer.
- Is currently living in Cairo.
- General knowledge of primary disciplines.
- Proficiency in 3D MAX, AutoCAD and Photoshop is required. any other related design software is a plus.
Be prepared to send us your portfolio via email.
phone: +20 2 22713222
Fax: +20 2 22733513