To apply for this vacancy, please visit:
The candidate should be a SAP Blueprint Business Improvement professional with some IT&T background, aiming at improving business processes and influencing the IT.
Essential personal attributes
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with high level of drive and inspire a can do mentality in others
- Cultural aware and sensitive and perform well in ambiguous and less structured environment(s) and thrive under pressure
- Able to maintain effective relationships with staff, secondees, MENA and shareholders and able to find common ground in differing priorities, opinions, objectives and views
- Team player with proven influencing skills and ability/courage to 'open doors' or break down barriers where and when necessary
- Proven track record in coaching and development of teams and people
- Capable to steer and provide hands on support when required and able to simplify complex systems and structures
- Champion and lead SAP Business Improvement efforts to achieve benefits in all functional disciplines. i.e. key driver to help improve Business Excellence
- Maintain and manage SAP Blueprint Interfaces in terms of the Business process improvements
- Business Change Enabler for Effective use of SAP Blueprint
- Improve the IT influence in Bapetco
- Introduce relevant capabilities and/or Shell IT expertise to Bapetco IT&T to support business objectives
- Participate in business strategic discussions to bring the view of technology implications on strategic discussions
- Understand Business Strategy, Business processes & Information needs to exploit IT and deliver value
- Identify opportunities to apply innovations or process changes in Bapetco’s business areas. Be a constructive change agent for deployment of technology strategy across the enterprise
- Effectively will have end to end accountability to advise and support IT&T improvements, incl. escalation point for Shell IT delivery issues
- Participation in business strategic discussions to bring the view of technology implications on strategic discussions
- Identify and mature Business IT Opportunities through Business Planning and Business Delivery, including sponsorship and funding, and continuous IT benefit realization and reporting
- Identify opportunities to apply innovations in their business areas. Be a constructive change agent for deployment of technology strategy across the enterprise.
Information Risk Management (IRM) Accountabilities:
- Ensure risks to business information are identified, assessed and understood
- Engage business leaders on information risks and make information risk management part of the business leadership (LT) agenda
- Raise awareness of IT threats and information risk incidents in the business and ensure incidents are identified and reported
Extensive experience in the Upstream business environment, particularly in dealing with Joint Venture Partners. Extensive SAP Business Improvement Management experience and background in IT services management. Deep knowledge of IT is not required, as this may be delivered by calling on specialized Shell IT expertise.
- Demonstrated business and operational experience within upstream business operations.
- Demonstrated SAP process experience across all SAP Blueprint modules including, Finance, Contracting and Procurement, Materials Management, Plant Maintenance, and Projects.
- Demonstrated capability to apply continuous improvement philosophy, tools and thinking in upstream work processes.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and manage change within the leadership team to drive improvement in business practices.
- Strong command of continuous improvement tools and problem solving techniques.
- Data analysis skills (operational, financial, performance metrics, etc.).
- Cross discipline business experience and proven delivery and change management capability
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize issues, manage diversity and develop creative solutions to achieve results.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in team work, team building, and facilitation particularly with people from different cultures, experience and backgrounds.
- Experience in developing and managing Controls and Compliance within upstream business operations.
- Understanding of the operational environment of Non-Operated Joint venture
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong influencing skills to drive for results
- Lead, coach and develop the talent pipeline
- Ability to build credibility and relationships with staff and senior business leaders.
- Fluent English & Arabic
To apply for this vacancy, please visit: