• Degree in (civil or architectural) engineering from a reputable university.
• Experience in the field of structural and architectural works.
• Acting as the main technical advisor on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives.
• Setting out leveling and surveying the site, checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
• Ensuring all materials used and work performed are as per specifications, overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plants, agreeing a price of materials and making cost – effective solutions and proposals for the intended projects.
• Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client/architect.
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
with (arch eng) in mail subject.