To apply for this job, please visit:
Successful candidates will be dedicated for one account Sudan
The candidate will be expected to function in his role as a Chief End to End Solution Architect (Principal). The Chief Solution Architect plays a critical role in making sure programs are envisioned, designed, developed and implemented across the enterprise (including both BSS and OSS) to meet business needs. The Chief Solution Architect is involved at every phase of the project lifecycle from intake through delivery. He/She is responsible for making sure the entire solution design is complete and consistent from the start and seeks to remove as much re-work as possible. Chief Solution Architects should see themselves as one of the critical member of a customer team, that have primary responsibility that a solution is well engineered, operable, maintainable, delivered on schedule, aligns to enterprise vision and actually provides the anticipated business value. This role may also involve working with the Customer CIO, Senior Leadership Team, and other supporting architects to ensure the system defined by their project integrates in with existing systems and is in alignment with vision, technology, roadmaps and/or standards.
You are expected to lead the Technical Architecture in all BSS/OSS Sales engagements (as CSR) with a specific customer or a group of customers, in close collaboration with Program Director and Chief It Solution Lead. Such Engagements will require in depth knowledge of:
BSS modernization, transformation and consolidation (CRM, Charging, Billing, Convergence, Order Management, etc.)
OSS modernization, transformation and consolidation
Revenue management, Network Management, Revenue Assurance, Fraud Management programs.
Telco industry standard models and frameworks (eTOM, TOGAF, ITIL etc.)
Business Process Consulting
End2End Systems Integrations of OSS/BSS incl. SOA/EAI.
Other applications that fall within the IT landscape of an operator
· Owns the development of BSS/OSS solution architecture (both tactical and strategic) to fully manage/support Customer enterprise needs, services, systems and technology mgmt.
· Lead the application teams and technical streams towards the architectural decisions to deliver the committed solution
· Influence customer teams for the optimum architecture for the solution and close the architectural issues
· Ensure adherence to technical program scope, identify up-sales opportunities through change requests, manage technical solution risks and issues.
· Track and document requirements for enterprise (BSS/OSS) development projects and enhancements (e.g. architectural functional requirements)
· Assist in the planning and design of new or upgraded systems
· Assist in the evolution of enterprise product and system roadmaps
· Interact with Customer departments to implement improvements in process
· Perform analysis of overall BSS/OSS information management systems and develop plans for improvements
· Interact with cross-organizational teams to determine BSS/OSS support for business requirements.
· Assist in analysis of specific system elements, such as system software, components transactions, integration architecture, data modelling, and processes, with recommendations for appropriate changes
Effectively lead and manage an assigned Technical Architecture team to support Enterprise Architecture and Delivery engagements (as defined above).
Develop/Coach and support the Technical Architecture team on performance measures, best-practices, innovation, quality and knowledge-sharing.
Foster an environment in the team that embraces teamwork and knowledge-sharing/reuse through effective execution of solution sales training, mentorship and cross-collaborations.
B.Sc. Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science/Communication Engineering or related disciplines with 10 or more years of relevant experience in telecom/IT Solutions Architecture in Complex solution implementations.
M.Sc. Degree is a preference
Experience and knowledge of BSS, OSS, IT, and Eng standards (TMF, ITIL, IETF, IEEE, ITU-T, 3GPP).
Experience with BSS/OSS enterprise architecture
Excellent technical knowledge of telecom concept, processes and solutions. Good understanding of service provider's business and information systems.
Experienced in cross functional architecture and delivery development team leadership/mgmt.
Hands on system development and integration design experience/background (SOA, J2EE, OO, distributed architecture).
Demonstrated experience in BSS/OSS/IT Solution architecture design and delivery.
Excellent people & customer management skills.
Fluent in written and oral English communications, Arabic advantages.
To apply for this job, please visit: