Job description :
To manage Online team to achieve business objectives, performance required for a telco. Operator online presence.
1. Provide guidance and problem solving leadership for online team members
2. Ensure team adherence to demand/project management/IT processes as well as best practices in (Business Analysis, Project Management, Software Development Life Cycle, Quality Assurance)
3. Cross team and intra- departmental coordination
4. Team Management. Direct supervisory responsibility for the analysts/experts. Define individual objectives for staff supervised, documents and conduct performance assessments, assesses individual training needs, manage career development and recognize employee performance. Provides leadership, mentoring, coaching and ongoing feedback to direct reports and staff. Provides challenging assignments, opportunities for development. Maximize team utilization and ensure work load balance.
5. Develop strong working relationship with all stakeholders: Business units, vendors, IT sub departments and external organization.
6. Select, communicate and Negotiate effectively with the vendors to ensure a win-win situation and successful accomplishments of tasks considering cost optimization without impacting the quality of the vendors? deliverables.
7. Recommend budget for his unit and collaborate with EA senior manager in planning & managing CapEx & OpEx and ensure the alignment with Etisalat plans.
8. Collaborate with EA senior manager in managing and setting the strategic objectives for the Enterprise application division
9. Working with business and technical teams to evaluate and select technical solutions.
10. Manage highly complex, large scale and strategic projects.
11. Align the area's functions with Business Strategies & Products, and facilitate empowering the business with innovative solutions & technologies to help in achieving Etisalat strategic objectives
12. Coach team managers to manage resources efficiently, develop them, communicate with internal customers & work on any improvements needed.
13. Demonstrate ROI of solutions & explain the need for new expansions in terms of cost, business value.
14. Manage the development RFPs for new major/strategic solutions and manage the vendor/suppliers to deliver the agreed solutions according to the requirements.
15. Work on recruiting high caliber staff and ensure continuity plan for the team.
1.University Degree in computer science or relevant field
2.Good understanding and previous experience with industry standard SDLCs
3.Up-to-date and Excellent knowledge of portal technologies
4.Excellent Knowledge of Development Methodologies and Frameworks
5.Minimum 8 years of solid business analysis experience,project management is preferred
6.Minimum 5 years in software development and system analysis
7.Excellent Computer skills, Advanced MS excel is required
8.Excellent in Arabic & English (Reading, Writing & Oral)
9.Strong Analytical skills
10.Strong time management
11.Excellent written and communication skills and organizational skills
12.Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Job description :