We are looking to recruit a Visual Merchandiser to join our Marks & Spencer team. Reporting to the Area Visual Merchandiser, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing and maintaining the M&S brand image within the store, ensuring visual consistency.
- Providing customers with the most inspirational shopping experience possible.
- Maintaining effective communication with store colleagues and the RVM / Manager VM.
- Accurately implement all company Visual Merchandising policies.
- Implement easy to shop store grids.
- Use the appropriate product handing techniques on different types of equipment.
- Implement well styled mannequins in line with the styling policy.
- Use appropriate styling techniques and the correct visual elements in the relevant areas to aid customer segmentation.
- Implement window display guidelines on time and "on brand".
- Implement seasonal launches and events on time and "on brand".
To be successful in winning this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Bachelor's degree or a diploma in interior design, fashion design, fine arts or otherrelated area of study from an accredited institution.
- Post Graduate degree in the field of marketing, visual merchandising, retailing will be an advantage or any other related field of study with more than 2 years experience in visual merchandising.
- Strong Business Acumen and the ability to communicate with business partners at all levels.
- Planning and organising skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office with any Graphic software.
- Ability to identify business opportunities.