Two days of intensive talks and workshops at Smart Village, Egypt’s technology capital, bringing together a strong array of the CEOs, CTOs, and CIOs of the top Cloud Computing and Big Data players in addition to IT leaders across the board starting with business, to academia and governmental bodies. Key players at Cloud Weekend 2015 are regional and international industry thought leaders from Telecom Egypt
(TE), Dell, EMC, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP,Vodafone, TeraData, and Cloud11.
The conference is inviting the region’s key decision makers and figures in the technology scene.Top speakers feature:
- Mohamed Elnawawy, Managing Director and CEO, Telecom Egypt.
- Tamer Gadalla, Managing Director, TEData
- Khaled AbdelKader, General Manager, Microsoft Egypt.
- Amr Talaat, Country Managet, IBM Egypt.
- Hashem Mansy, Country Manager, Dell.
- Toni Prince, HP Cloud MENA Director, HP.
- Ahmed Adly, Cloud Computing Leader, Oracle.
- Deniz Kilyar, Head of HCM Business Area MENA, SAP.
- Mark Sear, Big Data CTO, EMC.
- Tamer Zaghloul, Cloud Infrastructure Expert, Vodafone.
- Abdelrahman Wahid, Managing Director, Cloud 11.
-Hisham Raslan, PhD, Industry Consultant, Tetadata.
For more info: www.cloudweekend.com