This service is exclusively for our members.
Please login or sign up now. Basic membership is free and without obligations.
Members receive our free weekly business news. You can unsubscribe any time with just one click.
The Euromoney Egypt Conference will discuss economic priorities and the role of financial markets in Egypt.
Comment (for example hall and stand number)
Euromoney will return to Cairo on the 16th September for its annual gathering of finance and investment professionals. Euromoney brings focus, insight and independence to the debates on Egypt’s economic and investment future. That is why we are the biggest and most important conference in the financial calendar. We aim to explain the dynamics of Egypt’s changing political, economic, financial, regulatory and monetary systems to the international markets. We will also look at the real economy to explain what is actually happening on the ground.
Topics will include:
- Egypt’s new political landscape – the government’s economic strategy
- The country’s economic and investment future – return to growth?
- GCC lifelines – what happens when the funds stop?
- The role of the IMF and other multilaterals – are they back in the game?
- Subsidy reform – now or never?
- Capital markets, IPOs
- Energy, infrastructure and resource challenges.
Places at the conference are limited and strictly by invitation.
For more information, please visit: