The need accordingly arises to Build Bridges that serve the ultimate goal of bringing people closer and close the gap that in many cases is turning into an abyss.
Cairo ICT 2013 shall be the milestone to be remembered in this direction, as the event is concerned with building bridges between:
• Capable economies and those with growth opportunities e.g. the Gulf and Africa.
• Technology providers and those who are really needy of technology.
• Vertical sectors and those addressing them for improvement.
• Traditional service providers and new revenue generating apps and technologies.
• Bridging the gap between technology and business strategy in different industries.
• And significantly, bridges between generations, people, cultures and languages.
ICT 2013 will also host The Afro-Arab ICT Summit.
For more information, please visit: