February 11th, a panel discussion will take place between some of Egypt's most knowledgeable experts in economy and entrepreneurship and entrepreneurs who're successfully running and growing their businesses and hoping for a bright FutureOfEgypt.
Where hope meets reality, we're exploring the future of Egypt on the eyes of its entrepreneurs guided by expert judgment, finding out what can be done from everyone for a brighter Future Of Egypt through a mature support system for entrepreneurs.
After the panel discussion, we'll take a journey into the future by witnessing entrepreneurs who're launching their products, creating new beginnings that won't stop, until Egyptians' dreams for a brighter Egypt is met.
3:00 ~ 3:15 Introduction
3:15 ~ 4:45 Panel Discussion
4:45 ~ 5:30 Launching Platform
Moderated by Mr. Mohamed El-Sawy, Founder of El-Sawy Culture Wheel with the participation of three entrepreneurship experts and three entrepreneurs
- Dr. Alaa Amer, Former Vice-Chairman of the Egyptian Capital Market Authority
- Dr. Hala Hattab, Entrepreneurship Lecturer at British University in Egypt
- Mr. Yousry El-Ghaitany, Executive Director of Entrepreneurs Business Forum
- Mohamed Wahid, Founder of Mashaweer http://mashaweeronline.com/
- Shady Sherif, Founder of CorePublications http://www.core-publications.net/
- Amad Masoudi, Founder of AqarMap (http://aqarmap.com/) and entrepreneurship blogger at http://almsaodi.com/
Haytham El Fadeel, Kngine
Ahmed Wasfie, Backpack
Hady Ahmed, Tabhsoora
Kirolos Alfy, No5rog
Signup from here: http://j.mp/FOE_Signup