The conference will take place over 3 days, and will be divided into sections that allow focusing on the conference topics.
The Conference will consist of invited oral presentations, oral presentations and poster presentations selected from abstracts. We are now accepting applications for oral and poster presentations.
Authors will be notified of the selection results. Submissions for presentations should include an abstract of no more than 350 words
Written in Times new roman size 12
It must Include its:
and all written in bold 14 Times new roman.
Poster must be 1m length x 0.5m width
On your posters, please include:
Authors – denote presenting author with *
A reception to view and discuss posters will be held during the first day of the conference.
Abstracts should support one of the topics listed below:
• Nanotechnology and its applications:
5. Diagnosis and imaging
6. Cancer therapy
8. Water treatment
12. Engineering (Mechanics, Electronics, Architecture,…etc) and industry
15. Radiology and Radiotherapy
• Biotechnology and its applications:
17. Stem Cells trails
18. Diagnosis and imaging
19. Cancer therapy
21. Water treatment
22. Agriculture and food industry
23. Veterinary Medicine and Marine sciences
• Spectroscopy and its applications:
29. Diagnosis and imaging
30. Cancer therapy
32. Water treatment
34. Engineering (Mechanics, Electronics, Architecture,…etc)
36. Materials Science
Deadline to send abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org is extended finally to 15 January 2012.
The conference organizers hope that the Conference may include an exhibition that will collect all organizations, companies and universities interested in Nanotechnology, pharmacy, Engineering, science and technology in Egypt and the Middle East. you can book your booth for total of 3500 Egyptian pounds for the 3 days of the work shop if you are an Egyptian.
For Arab booking a booth costs a total of 4000 Saudi Reyal for the 3 days of the conference.
For foreigners booking the booth will cost a total of 1500 US $ for the 3 days of the workshop.
Industries, Universities, Publishers, Organizations and Government Agencies can exhibit in the Conference. Exhibitors can also distribute flyers or advertising material at the Conference. A table will be available to provide the advertising material for the attendees. Exhibitors can also set up posters.
You will have:
- Your logo titled on your booth
- A booth of area 2m x 2m
- Table + 2 chairs
- Your logo advertised on the Conference book with your contact information
- 2 exhibitor representatives (enabling access to all conference sessions, as well as refreshments at the lunch and coffee breaks)
- Your logo will be published on the conference website
To discuss further your company’s involvement in Exhibition at the conference, please contact
- Nakaa.Nanotechnology.Network@gmail.com or mobile: 01121684185
- email@example.com or mobile: 01123197575
• Registration Fees
Early Registration till 31 December 2011
Category / Nationality Egyptians Foreigners
School/ Undergraduate Students “Attendance” 250 L.E. 250 USD
School/ Undergraduate Students “Poster presenter” 325 L.E. 325 USD
Graduate / Academic Staff “Attendance” 375L.E. 375 USD
Graduate / Academic Staff “Poster Presenter” 425 L.E. 425 USD
Graduate / Academic Staff “Oral Presenter” 475 L.E. 475 USD
Late Registration after 31 December 2011 till 31 January 2012
Category / Nationality Egyptians Foreigners
School/ Undergraduate Students “Attendance” 400 L.E. 400 USD
School/ Undergraduate Students “Poster presenter” 450 L.E. 450 USD
Graduate / Academic Staff “Attendance” 500 L.E. 500 USD
Graduate / Academic Staff “Poster Presenter” 525 L.E. 525 USD
Graduate / Academic Staff “Oral Presenter” 550 L.E. 550 USD
Onsite Registration “Attendance” 625 L.E. 625 USD
• The registration fees include;
1. Lunches and coffee breaks indicated in the program.
2. Participation to all scientific sessions.
3. Admission to the scientific and commercial exhibition.
4. All congress documentation (congress bag with its contents, name badge, certificate of attendance, congress book)
1. the registration fees support attendance of the conference and scientific participation with a poster or oral presentation only. They don’t support any scientific publishing of the presented papers.
2. For those who would like to publish their full papers in scientific journals will have to pay extra fees that will be send to them by email upon acceptance of their abstracts in the conference if they would like to publish their full scientific papers ( Optional ).
Method of Fees payment:
Fees are to be paid to:
Bank name: Faisal Islamic bank of Egypt
Bank branch: Dokkii branch
Account holder name: ISES Egypt
Account number: 24704
SWIFT: FIEG EG CX DOK
Bank address: 9 Adel Rostom street from Nile street - Dokkii
You can pay the fees in any other branch but you need to provide the above bank information during payment telling the bank employee that you would like to direct the fees to the above mentioned bank details.
You will receive a payment confirmation sheet from the bank, please scan it and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your registration and payment.
Please download and fill this registration form from our site from documents and email it back to us
Registration deadline is extended to : 31 January 2012
Shuttle Buses will be available for Egyptian attendees for Free to transport them from Cairo University main door to the Hotel at the beginning of the conference days and back again to Cairo University at the end of the days.
Our conference guests and attendees will all enjoy the breakfast in the beautiful garden in fresh air and the great open buffee lunch in one of he great restaurants in the Hotel every day during the conference days.
For any one who would like to book accommodation in the hotel can book through us or contact directly the hotel.